Print Friendly and PDF

Beni Ateşle Korkutma!


 Translation:

I am the friend of the sweet face, and of the heart-snatching hair
I’m infatuated with the intoxicated eye and pure, unmixed wine

 

You asked, “Say one word about the secret of the covenant of Alast.”
“Once I’ve drunk two cups of wine, then I’ll tell you,” I replied.

 

I am the Paradisal Adam, but in this worldly journey
Now I’m a captive of the beauty of youth

 

In love, there is no escape from pain and suffering
I am standing like the candle, don’t try to scare me with fire

 

Shiraz is the mine of ruby lips and the quarry of beauty
Because of that, a poor jeweler like me is so distraught

 

I’ve seen so many drunken eyes in this city, I think
 I’m tipsy, although I’ve had nothing to drink

 

From all six directions, it is a city full of lovely glances
And I’ve nothing if I don’t buy all six of them

 

If Fortune should be so kind as to guide me to the Friend
Even the Houri’s hair will sweep the sweet dust from off my bed

 

Hafiz, my nature’s like a radiant, hopeful bride
But no mirror have I to see myself, and because of that I sigh

Dick Davis’ translation:

My love’s for pretty faces,
For heart-bewitching hair;
I’m crazy for good wine,
A languorous, drunk stare …

In love there’s no escaping
The burning of desire;
I stand here like a candle –
Don’t scare me with your fire.

I am a man from heaven,
But on this path I see
My love of youth and beauty
Have made a slave of me.

If Fate will help me, I
Will take myself elsewhere –
My bed will be swept clean
By some sweet houri’s hair.

Shiraz is like a mine
Of ruby lips, a store
Of loveliness … and I’m
A jeweler who’s dirt-poor.

I’ve seen so many drunk
Eyes in this town, I think
I’m drunk, although I swear
I’ve had no wine to drink.

You asked me to explain
Eternity for you –
Well certainly, when I
Have downed a drink or two.

Hafez, my nature’s like
A hopeful bride, but I
Lack mirrors to array
Myself – that’s why I sigh.

Ben güzel yüze, gönüller çeken alımlı saça âşıkım... Sarhoş göze, sâf ve tortusuz şaraba hayranım.

Âşıklıkta sazdan, yanıştan başka bir çare yok. Mum gibi ayak üstünde durmakta, yanmaya hazırlanmış bulunmaktayım. Beni ateşle korkutma!

Ben cennetteki Âdem’im ama şimdi hâlâ ay gibi güzellerin aşkına esirim.

Bahtım yardımda bulunur da pilimi pırtımı sevgilinin civarına çekersem oturup kalkacağım yerden tozu, toprağı, huriler saçlanyle süpürürler.

Şiraz, lâl dudağın madenidir, güzelliğin çıktığı yerdir. Bense... müflis bir kuyumcuyum, işte bu yüzden hatırım perişan!

Bu şehirde o kadar sarhoş göz gördüm ki hakikaten artık şarap içmiyorum, sarhoşum zaten!

* Altı tarafı da hurilerin işveleriyle dolu bir şehir. Altı taraftaki bu güzellerin hepsini de alırdım, fakat, elde avuçta bir şeyim yok ki!

Bana ezelî ahde ait bir söz söyle dedin... dur hele, iki kadeh çekeyim de söyleyeyim!

Hâfız, tabiatının gelini cilvelenmek İstiyor. Fakat bir aynam yok ki., onun için ah etmekteyim.

Men dostdari ruyi hoşu muyi dilkeşem

Medhuşi çeşmi mestu meyi sâfı biğaşem

338‏

 Original:

من دوستدار روی خوش و موی دلکشم

مدهوش چشم مست و می صاف بی‌غشم

 

گفتی ز سر عهد ازل يک سخن بگو

آن گه بگويمت که دو پيمانه درکشم

 

من آدم بهشتيم اما در اين سفر

حالی اسير عشق جوانان مه وشم

در عاشقی گزير نباشد ز ساز و سوز

استاده‌ام چو شمع مترسان ز آتشم

 

شيراز معدن لب لعل است و کان حسن

من جوهری مفلسم ايرا مشوشم

از بس که چشم مست در اين شهر ديده‌ام

حقا که می نمی‌خورم اکنون و سرخوشم

شهريست پر کرشمه حوران ز شش جهت

چيزيم نيست ور نه خريدار هر ششم

 

بخت ار مدد دهد که کشم رخت سوی دوست

گيسوی حور گرد فشاند ز مفرشم

حافظ عروس طبع مرا جلوه آرزوست

آيينه‌ای ندارم از آن آه می‌کشم

Not: Bazen Büyük Dosyaları tarayıcı açmayabilir...İndirerek okumaya Çalışınız.

Benzer Yazılar

Yorumlar