Print Friendly and PDF

Kara kirpiklerinle dilime binlerce rahne vurdun



 


Translation:

With your black eyelashes, you poked thousands of holes in my faith
Come, let me pick thousands of pains from your lovesick eyes.

O companion of the heart who has forgotten your friends
Let there be no day when I am without your memory.

The world is old and without foundation—Alas, the fraud and deceit
of this killer of Farhad has made me tired of my sweet life.

The fire of separation drowned me in sweat like the rose
O dawn wind, bring a breeze from the one who wipes my sweat.

I sacrifice the ephemeral and eternal worlds for the young beauty and the Saqi
for I see the sultanate of the world as a parasite of love.

If the Friend chooses another in my place, the choice is His
But God forbid that I choose my life in place of the Friend.

The nightingale sang good morning. Where are you, Saqi? Arise!
For the memory of last night’s dream clamors in my head.

On the night of death, I shall go from my bed to the huri’s palace
if I you are the candle at my bedside as I surrender my soul.

The story of longing that became recorded in this book
is wholly without fault, for Hafez taught it to me.

 

(Translation From The Divan of Hafez by Reza Saberi, p. 410)

  

 

Kara kirpiklerinle dilime binlerce rahne vurdun; gel de hasta gözlerinden de binlerce dert devşireyim.

Ey gönlümle düşüp halkan sevgili, dostlarını hatırlamıyor musun? Ben de dilerim seni hatırlamadan yaşadığım günü görmeyeyim!

Âlem ihtiyardır, temelsizdir. Ferhad’ı bile öldüren bu zalimden feryat! Beni de hileleriyle şirin canımdan usandırdı!

Ayrılık ateşinin hararetiyle gül gibi terlere battım, ey geceleri uyumayıp esen rüzgâr, bana sevgilimin bir kokusunu getir!

Fâni olan bu dünya da sevgiliyle sâkiye feda olsun, bâki olan öteki dünya da! Âlem sultanlığını bile aşka feda olmuş görmekteyim.

Benim yerime başka birisini seçer mi, seçer.. hüküm onun.. Fakat eğer ben, sevgili yerine canımı ihtiyar eder, hayatımı ondan üstün görürsem can ve hayat haram olsun bana!

Bülbül sabahı kutlamakta, sâki, şenlesin? Kalk., dün geceki rüyanın hayali başımda dönüp duruyor!

Can verdiğim gece baş ucumdaki mum sen olursan göçtüğüm gece yatağımdan doğruca hurilerin köşküne giderim.

Bu mektubumda yandığım iştiyak sözleri, yalan yanlış sözler değildir, hepsi de tamamıyla doğrudur. Çünkü bunları bana Hâfız telkin etti, yoksa ben nerden bileceğim ki?

 

Bemujgân-ı siyeh kerdi hezaren rahne der dineni

Biyâ kez çeşm-i bımâret hezâran derd berçînen.

354‏

 

Original:
به مژگان سیه کردی هزاران رخنه در دینم
بیا کز چشم بیمارت هزاران درد برچینم
الا ای همنشین دل که یارانت برفت از یاد
مرا روزی مباد آن دم که بی یاد تو بنشینم
جهان پیر است و بی‌بنیاد از این فرهادکش فریاد
که کرد افسون و نیرنگش ملول از جان شیرینم
ز تاب آتش دوری شدم غرق عرق چون گل
بیار ای باد شبگیری نسیمی زان عرق چینم
جهان فانی و باقی فدای شاهد و ساقی
که سلطانی عالم را طفیل عشق می‌بینم
اگر بر جای من غیری گزیند دوست حاکم اوست
حرامم باد اگر من جان به جای دوست بگزینم
صباح الخیر زد بلبل کجایی ساقیا برخیز
که غوغا می‌کند در سر خیال خواب دوشینم
شب رحلت هم از بستر روم در قصر حورالعین
اگر در وقت جان دادن تو باشی شمع بالینم
حدیث آرزومندی که در این نامه ثبت افتاد
همانا بی‌غلط باشد که حافظ داد تلقینم

 

Not: Bazen Büyük Dosyaları tarayıcı açmayabilir...İndirerek okumaya Çalışınız.

Benzer Yazılar

Yorumlar