Print Friendly and PDF

Kaside-i Gavsiyye



Caps of Union Che Beloved gave me to drink; sol told my "Wine", advance towards me.

Then-it- moved and walked to- me in- caps; "In my intoxication. I understood the Friends in-my midst.

I said to all the Polar-Stars', Come and enter my State And-becomemy Companions-

B e courageous- and drink, you-are- my army, because the Cup-B earer ofthe Fraternity has filled my cup tothe full.

And you sipped from my cup, what I left after my deep "intoxication/, But you neither attained my height nor my U nion.

Alt your stations are surely high, But mine i&higher ever.

I am/singularly near to Him, The Mighty One who changes my state and suffices

I am/like a/ white Falcon among every Mystic. "Whois there among the Saints, so gifted as me?"

He enrobed me w ith determination embroidered, And He crow ned me w ith the C row n of Perfection.

U ntome He revealedtheA ncient secrets. He adopted me and granted my request.

And He made me a-Ruler over all the Polar-Stars- So-my Orders-are effective under ad circumstances.

Hadi thrown-my secret into-the oceans, they wouldhave at once dried up.

Had I thrown my secret over, mountains, they wouldKavebeen/pulverized.

Had I throw nmy secret into- fire,, it would have been at once extinguished by the- secret of my mystic-state.

Had I thrown my secret over the dead, it wouldhave stood up with the power of exalted God

There are no months or ages, which flow but with my knowledge

And they acquaint me with the present and the future, and they give me information, ando, will/you terminate your wrangles with me.

B e courageous my disciple, be cheerful and sing, in ecstasy, and act w ithout restraint, for his name is exalted/.

Do not be frightened, my disciple, Allah is my Sustainer Hehas granted me the status through which I have attained high eminence

My drumshave been/beaten/in the heavens and earth, and I have been given the rank- of Good Luck

The empire of Allah is under my Command, and my time has been purified before birth.

I cast a glance at the entire E mpire of Allah; it is like a mustard seed alongside my sovereignty.

Each Saint has a station, andl follow in the footsteps of the Prophet the-pull Moon of Perfection

Do-not be frightened my Disciple, of a Slanderer, for I am-a determined Combatant in battle

I amAbjUani/; my name isMuhyiuddin/, and my banners flutter on mountaintops

I amHasani and my abode is my cell, and my feet are on the neckofeaeh/ Saint.

Abdul Qadir is my famous name, and my ancestor is one possessed of an insight perfect.

        X-X-X-X-X-X-X        

The Holy Amulet- This Holy Amulet is in the original handwriting of Hazrat Ghousul Azam, Piran-e- Pir, Whoever will keep it in his house with due respect and proper care, will be safe against every calamity and affliction. It should not be desecrated.

Not: Bazen Büyük Dosyaları tarayıcı açmayabilir...İndirerek okumaya Çalışınız.

Benzer Yazılar

Yorumlar